Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Hat for Sleeping

All winter I'm cold at night, even with an electric blanket. You wouldn't think that this would be a problem in Arizona, but it just goes to show how much I like hot weather!

So earlier this year it suddenly dawned on me: Get a night cap. I happened to mention my brilliant idea to a couple of friends in the church office, right while a member of the church was passing by. His son works for a company called SmartWool. He said he thought he could find just the right thing for me. I promptly forgot about it. Well, today he shows up at church with the hat pictured below. It really will be just the ticket for me next fall and winter to keep my head warm at night. I wore it all day at work (it was 95 degrees outside today, but only 72 inside, just right for wearing hats!).

No comments: