Sunday, June 8, 2008

Arizona Spiny Lizard


Arizona Spiny Lizard
Originally uploaded by kretyen
Jenni came home yesterday! But leaves again tomorrow. :-(

I went to the Desert Museum yesterday. Had a wonderful time alone--wandering at my own pace, looking for interesting things to take pictures of. It is absolutely amazing how when you slow down and take time to look around you can see so much more.

While I was watching this lizard there were probably 25 other people who walked by me--in a hurry to get to lunch probably--and never saw this lizard.

Some the flowers I saw were on trees overhead--missed by most people. And then there are the insects. You have to stop and look at the flowers closely to see the bugs inside.

We're about to go (Sunday late afternoon) up to Madera Canyon and have a picnic and watch the sun go down. Should be fun.

No comments: